I. THE SITE
A. Legal Contract
Welcome to the website (the “Site”) of Arizona Center (“Arizona Center”). These website terms and conditions (the “Terms”) constitute a legal agreement between you and Arizona Center. These Terms govern your use of the Site. We reserve the right to revise these Terms at any time without further notice. Your use of the Site after such changes constitutes your agreement to the new policies. Your use of the Site at any time is deemed to constitute your agreement to all of the Terms then in effect. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use the Site.
B. Electronic Communications
When you visit our Site or send e-mail to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this Site. You agree that all notices, disclosures, and other communications that we make electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
C. Changes To This Site/Right To Terminate/Sale of Company
D. Access and Availability of Services and Links
The Site may contain links to other websites. Interactions that occur between you and the third party sites are strictly between you and such sites, and are not the responsibility of Arizona Center. Arizona Center does not assume any liability or responsibility for the actions, product, availability or content of these outside resources.
To the extent that you violate any of these Terms, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Arizona Center as to the civil and/or criminal consequences of your actions, including costs and attorney fees where relevant.
II. YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
A. Intellectual Property
Unless otherwise stated, all content on this Site, such as text, images, logos, button icons, audio clips, data compilations, and software, is the property of Arizona Center or third parties. These contents are protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to U.S. copyright laws, international conventions and other copyright laws. Arizona Center grants to you a limited license to copy its content for your personal use, for example by downloading, printing, or saving to your individual storage medium. You must not remove or alter any proprietary notice included in the content. This limited license does not apply to any copyrighted materials on this Site that are owned by third parties. You are solely responsible for determining whether and under what conditions you may download, print, or otherwise use the copyrighted material of third parties.
Arizona Center trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Arizona Center’s, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Arizona Center. Other trademarks not owned by Arizona Center or its subsidiaries or affiliates that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Arizona Center or its subsidiaries.
You may not use data-mining, robots, or any other data-gathering and extraction tools. You may not use webpage frames to enclose any part of the Site. You may not use any meta tags or other hidden text that includes Arizona Center trademarks or trade names. You may not use the Site for any unlawful purpose.
B. Prohibited Conduct
You may use this Site for lawful purposes only. You may not submit or transmit through the Site any material or engage in any conduct that:
- violates or infringes the rights of others, including without limitation, patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, publicity, or other proprietary rights;
- is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, tortiously interferes with another, or contains explicit or graphic descriptions, or accounts of, sexual acts;
- is libelous, obscene, threatening, defamatory, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit, abusive, is otherwise objectionable, or which otherwise violates any law, rule or regulation or the rights of a third party;
- forges e-mail headers or otherwise disguises the origin of any communication;
- victimizes or harasses, degrades, or intimidates any individual or group of individuals;
- impersonates any person, business or entity including Arizona Center and its employees or agents;
- contains viruses or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telephonic (including cable) equipment and/or is likely to harm Arizona Center’s or a third party’s computer system;
- allows for you or any third party to unlawfully access the computer of a third party or a computer network;
- encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal act or that gives rise to civil liability;
- violates these Terms or any policy posted on this Site or otherwise interferes with the rights of others.
C. Information Provided On The Site
We take reasonable efforts to ensure that information posted on the Site is accurate, correct, and updated. Please note that despite our efforts, we do not warrant that all content is current, complete, or accurate, and reserve the right to reject any request or order based on inaccurate or out of date information. If you have questions about any particular information, please contact us for further details.
This Site is not intended for children.
III. ADDITIONAL TERMS
- E-mail. You may sign up to receive e-mail from Arizona Center by providing your email address and other information to us. While we attempt to ensure that all information in any e-mail we distribute is accurate, we do not warrant that the information will be error free and reserve the right to reject any order or request based on inaccurate or out of date information.
- Indemnification. You hereby indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Arizona Center and all of its predecessors, successors, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, trustees, shareholders, investors, employees, agents, representatives and attorneys and their respective heirs, successors and assigns (collectively referred to as the Indemnified Parties) from and against any and all liability and costs, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees, incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of or relating to your use of this Site or any breach by you of these Terms or the representations, warranties, and covenants you have made by agreeing to these Terms. You shall cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of any such claim. Arizona Center reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you.
- Jurisdiction. These Terms shall be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. In the event of a dispute concerning these Terms, you expressly agree to submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in Massachusetts. If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect. Failure of Arizona Center to act on or enforce any provision of these Terms shall not be construed as a waiver of that provision or any other provision in these Terms.
- U.S. Operation. This Site is controlled and operated in the United States of America and is intended for use within the United States of America. Arizona Center makes no representation that material on these pages is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access these pages from other locations do so of their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
IV. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THIS SITE AND ALL INFORMATION ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. ARIZONA CENTER DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT OF THIS SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, CURRENT, OR ERROR-FREE. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ARIZONA CENTER DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. ARIZONA CENTER DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE OPERATION OF THIS WEBSITE IS RELIABLE OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT TRANSMISSIONS FROM THIS WEBSITE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL ELEMENTS. ARIZONA CENTER WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, AND PUNITIVE DAMAGES. SOME STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW CERTAIN LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. THOSE LAWS MAY GIVE YOU ADDITIONAL RIGHTS UNDER THE DISCLAIMERS ABOVE.
V. CONTACTING US
If you have questions or comments about these Terms, please contact us at:
400 E. Van Buren Street, Suite 450
Phoenix, AZ 85004